Searches for a string of text in a specified table column. The row number for the string is then put into a variable. If there are multiple instances of the string in the column, only the row number for the last instance it returned.
- Works On
- This action gets information from a column in a table, but only actually makes changes to value of a variable in the flow. Table actions can only work with one table at a time. If there are multiple tables in the selection, the string will only be searched for in one.
- Changes Selection
- This action does not change the selection.
- Text To Find Field
- (string) The text to locate.
- In Column Number Field
- (number) The column to search for the text in. Columns are numbered from left to right (including in the international version).
- Start Search From Row Field
- (number) The row to begin searching from. Fuga will search this row and all the rows after it.
- Put Row Number In Drop-down
- The variable to store the row number containing the text.