Deletes a specified range of rows or columns, with the option to delete them only if they’re empty. The columns are ordered from left to right in all versions of InDesign (including the international version).
- Works On
- This action works on a table within a selected text frame. If there are multiple tables in the selection, Fuga will only delete cells in one.
- Changes Selection
- This action does not change the selection.
Delete Cells General Parameters
- Delete Cells Type Drop-down
- All Rows – Deletes all rows from the range specified.
- All Columns – Deletes all columns from the range specified.
- Empty Rows – Deletes only empty rows from the range specified.
- Empty Columns – Deletes only empty columns from the range specified.
Delete Cell Range Parameters
Defines the range of cells to delete. Merged cells are counted in terms of the grid before they were merged. This means that if you delete one cell from two merged cells, half the cell will still remain.