Creates a new object. The object can either be a text frame, rectangular graphic frame, rectangle, or line. Units should not be inserted in the parameters, as the units from the document ruler are used. Positioning is done in regard to the active page and the top left corner of the object.
- Changes Selection
- Selects the newly created object.
- Object Name Field
- (string) The object name for the new object.
- Object Type Drop-down
- Text - The new object created will be a text frame.
- Line - The new object created will be a line.
- Rectangle Frame - The new object created will be a rectangular graphic frame.
- Rectangle - The new object created will be a normal rectangle.
- (number) The horizontal location on the page to move the objects to.
- (number) The vertical location on the page to move the objects to.
Specifies where to put the new object. The position of the object is in respect to the active page (not the active spread) and the object’s top-left corner. Fuga uses the units from the document ruler.
Specifies the dimensions of the new object (or object’s bounding box if the object is a line). Fuga uses the units from the document ruler.