Performs another Flow in the current document. Values can be sent to variables in the called Flow, and can be returned to the Flow with the Call action.
- Works On
- This action works on Flows in the current document and their variables.
- Changes Selection
- This action changes the selection if the Flow being called changes the selection.
- Flow Name Field
- (string) The name of the Flow to call. The Flow must be in the same document as the Flow calling it.
These parameters assign expressions to variables in the Flow being called.
- Variable Name Column
- The name of the variable from the Flow being called. To insert a new variable, press the + button on the top right side of the tab. To delete a variable, select the variable and click the x button next to the + button.
- Expression Column
- (string or number) The expression to set as the value of the variable. An expression can be a single value (e.g., 123, “Some String”, or MyVariable) or can be combined values (e.g. “Some String” + MyVariable + “123″). If there is any string in the expression, however, the expression is evaluated as a string, and any number needs to have quotes around it. For more on expressions, see the article Expressions.
These parameters assign expressions to variables in the current Flow after the Flow being called has been performed. The expressions use variables from the Flow being called.