Adds selected objects to an existing Super Group.
- Works On
- This action works on objects within the current spread.
- Changes Selection
- This action does not change the selection.
- Super Group Name Field
- (string) The name of the Super Group to add the selected objects to. This option is only visible if the Overlapping SG check-box is not checked.
- Overlapping SG Check-box
- Unchecked – Default. Allows you to specify the name of the Super Group to add the selected objects to using the Super Group Name Field.
- Checked – Automatically adds the selected objects to the their layering Super Group. The object can be only partially overlapping the Super Group. If multiple Super Groups occupy the same space as the object, the Super Group that shares the most space with the object will be used. When multiple objects are selected, each object will be added to its enclosing Super Group individually. This means that while one selected object is added to one Super Group, another might be added to a different one or none at all.